Monday, January 31, 2005

We Are teh Bomb Yo!

A couple more site updates. We now have an RSS feed. You can get the link for it here or at the top of the page. Additionally I've added the capability to post summaries with a "read more" link (I made an example of one of the Iraq torture posts below). It's sort of a pain to use (you have to paste CSS code into your post), but I thought it might useful when one of us gets in the mood to write a long diatribe (I've been forewarned we may be getting a manifesto from Henry in the near future). If you want to know how to use it, you can check out the example or shoot me a message.

Update: another new feature: if you view the blog while logged in to blogger there should be a little pencil icon after the by-line of your posts which will allow you to instant edit it. All these cool things you find when poking around the blogger site..

No comments: